Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Introduction

Pin It

My name is Michele and I am the proud Mama of 6 boys.  My boys are Michael (23), David (22), Anthony (19), Keith (3) & twins Elijah and Adam (16 months).  I started over late in life, having Lil Keith at the age of 37 and the twins at the age of 40! 

When I first opened this blog it was geared at sharing places to earn money online.  However, in the past several months I have changed my mind about the direction I want my blog to take.  I might include a few places to earn online every once in a while but I want to address so much more on my blog. 

I will be sharing posts about my family, my hobbies, reviews on products and movies, gardening, recipes I have tried or want to try as well as my addiction to Pinterest and the great ideas that I find on Pinterest and try to recreate! 

I hope you enjoy the blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment