Friday, June 22, 2012

InstantCashSweepstakes!

Pin It
InstantCashSweepstakes is a paying site that I have been a member of for several years. Cashout is only $2.00 via PayPal. You can also enter their daily $50 drawing and their $2.00 drawing as well.  ICS is so easy to use and I have been paid several times by them.  You can log into ICS to answer a series of questions every three hours. The questions are all multiple choice and very easy. All you have to do is answer the question or give your opinion on a subject. It's that easy. If you are interested click on my referral link or scroll to the bottom of the page and check out my ICS widget. It will show you exactly what the questions look like. Come on and join!


http://instantcashsweepstakes.com/invitations/ref_link/73077

2 comments:

  1. hello! i tried to follow you back on FB, but can't find your page! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just have my regular FB page. I don't have one for my blog yet. I need to get to work on that. If you will follow me here I would be most appreciative. Thanks!

      Delete