Thursday, August 2, 2012

My Camera Died...

Pin It
 My Kodak Easyshare C195 stopped working. I tried to find info on how to possibly fix it myself but no such luck... So I got a new camera over at Amazon.com using my gift cards earned via Swagbucks, MyPoints & CrowdTap! I ended up having to pay for shipping myself.  Considering how expensive camera's are, this is a great deal!  I never knew how much I depended on my camera until it died on me. My Canon Powershot A1200 will arrive in 5 to 7 days! 



6 comments:

  1. Oh I can't live through 1 day without a camera!! It's nice that you got yours practically for free, I need to get a new one soon because mine won't hold a battery charge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never realized how much I used it until it messed up on me.

      Delete
  2. Wow I can't believe you practically got it for free, thats awesome. Thank goodness for technology, if my camera dies I just use my phone since it has a really good camera on it, #1 right now even beats the iPhone's camera!

    Thank you for stopping by my page today!

    I should be hosting a blog hop on Wednesday, and I hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I have a cheap cell phone at the moment. I will sticky your blog hop! Thanks for the invite.

      Delete
  3. WOW that is awesome that you had all those gift cards to turn in! Thanks for stopping by my blog, commenting and following me. Also, thank you so much for your kind words. Followed you back!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by and the follow back! I hope you have a great week!

      Delete